Compatible for Toyota Corolla Matrix 2003-2008
Compatible for Toyota Matrix 2003-2008
Note: Please note this item is not compatible for Toyota Corolla E150 Ascent model.
Compatible for Corolla Matrix E130 2003-2008 Only
Note: Will not fit AWD
Note: Will not fit model with Rear independent Suspension Type
Product included: 4PCS of Coilovers (2 piece front + 2 pieces rear)
Adjustable damper: No
Spring rate front: 12kg/mm (672 lbs/in)
Spring rate rear: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Height adjustable: Front: 372-482 mm;Rear: 475-530 mm
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring preload: 7-10 mm
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
Daily driver, occasional autocross day or occasional track days, equally at home on street and track.
For those seeking a lowered stance as well as improved handling and response at a high value.
- Rubber top mounts front and rear help to deliver a smooth and forgiving ride for city use at any speed, and rubber joints assist in absorbing hard impacts.
- Separate height adjustment without sacrifice of damper stroke & without removing the coilover out from the car.
- Dust boot included to protect damper seal.
- Twin-Tube Structure --- For Low Resiliency & Securing Sufficient Stroke.
- High Tensile performance spring --- Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. 6.Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- Most pieces in our Coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6.
- Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
- Steel shock bodies are electroplated with Zinc for anti Anti-corrosion.
- Full rebuildable.
- Full Length Ride Height Adjustment.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.