The commodity price includes 20% tax.
Compatible for Honda Prelude 1992-2001
Daily driver, occasional autocross day or occasional track days
Product included: Complete coilovers 2 front and 2 rear/a pair wrench for height adjustment mounts included
Top mounts: Pillow ball top mounts
Adjustable damper: No
Adjustable camber plate: No
Adjustable height: Yes, loweing 1'' to 3''
Spring rate front: 8 kg/mm(448 lbs/in)
Spring rate rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring preload: 7-10 mm
Warranty: 1-year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Lowering height 1''-3'' allows you to have more aggressive stance.
- Pillow ball top mount --- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response.
- Separate height adjustment without sacrifice of damper stroke & without removing the coilover out from the car.
- Dust boot included to protect damper seal.
- Twin-Tube Structure - For Low Resiliency & Securing Sufficient Stroke.
- High Tensile performance spring --- Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- Most pieces in our Coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
- Steel shock bodies are electroplated with Zinc for anti Anti-corrosion.
- Full rebuildable.
* No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
* Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
* Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.