The commodity price includes 20% tax.
Application: for Honda Prelude 1992-2001
Quantity: 2 piece front + 2 pieces rear
Spring rate Front: 10kg/mm(560 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Damper: Non-adjustable damper
Adjustable height: Yes
Adjustable camber plate: No
Warranty: 1 year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hign Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.
- Hi-performance aftermarket parts; no instruction included; professional installation is suggested.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help; every email will be replied in less than 12 hours.