The commodity price includes 20% tax.
Do not fit the M3 convertible model!
For BMW 3 Series (E36)
E36 Coupe or Limo 316i, 318i or 318TDS Made From June 1992 to 1998
E36 Limo 318is March 1993 to February 1998
E36 Coupe 318is February 1992 to March 1999
E36 Coupe or Limo 320i, 323i 325i 328i 325TD 325TDS June 1992 to December 1995
E36 Coupe or Limo 320i, 323i 325i 328i 325TD 325TDS January 1996 to 1998
E36 Cabrio 318i 1993 to 1998
E36 Cabrio 320i 323i 325i 328i
E36 Touring 318i 318TDS 320i 323i 325i 328i 325TD 325TDS May 1995 to 2000
-1992â€?999 US & Canada
318i, 318is, 318ic, 323i, 323ic, 323is, 325i, 325is, 325ic, 328i, 328is, 328ic, M3
Quantity: 2 piece front + 2 pieces Rear
Front Spring rate: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Rear Spring rate : 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Adjustable damper: 24 ways adjustable
Adjustable height: Yes
Adjustable camber plate: Yes
Warranty: 1-year warranty
* Adjustable ride height
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension
* 24 levels of adjustable damper -- This allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilovers system. For a nice comfortable driving, set damping to full soft. For more spirited driving, set it to 16 clicks. For occasional track days, set it to full stiff.
* Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminium with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminium helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep it clean.
* Improve your handling performance without sacrifice a comfortable ride.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with the right tools.
* Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.